XTRFY M4 or Glorious Model I

Gix7Fifty

As title states, or if you have a suggestion on something similiar I should check out? I do want wired though.

T.I.A

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

2 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

As title states, or if you have a suggestion on something similiar I should check out? I do want wired though.

T.I.A

I would have recommended the famous G Pro X Superlight but it's wireless

No idea why someone would absolutely want wired nowadays, wireless ones have no input lag anymore...  

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

@PDifolcoBecause eventually the battery will die and of course it will be when I am in the middle of a good gaming session. 

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

3 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

@PDifolcoBecause eventually the battery will die and of course it will be when I am in the middle of a good gaming session. 

Haha sure

Yet the Superlight has 60h+ battery life and I've bought a charging dock, not even need to use the cable anymore, just put it on the dock at night, really never had an issue

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 minute ago, PDifolco said:

I would have recommended the famous G Pro X Superlight but it's wireless

No idea why someone would absolutely want wired nowadays, wireless ones have no input lag anymore...  

I mean if OP already has a bungee and dont mind the cable drag, why not? I personally went back to wired from G305 because of the weight per dollar issue on budget mice like Orochi and G305.

But its hard to choose because both mice are meant to serve 2 completely different discipline, former is an FPS centric ergo mice where it would compete with the likes of Pulsar Xlite, upcoming Lamzu Thorn, and Deathadder V3 while the latter is a more general purpose ergo mice that is in the vein of G502. So then id ask what is OP's budget, hand size, and grip style?

And yeah, if battery life is a concern, youre going to charge it after a session anyway, and even if you forget you have so much more buffer than you thought. If you dont already have a bungee, just go wireless.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.