PC display goes off all of a sudden and yellow light on my motherboard appears (pc is still on)

JuztHunter

I know that the yellow light is a dram issue so i have tried to use one piece since i have 2 sticks of 16gb and i now know it isnt my ram because i borrowed one from a friend and still it happened, right now im seeing if switching slots works but other than that i am all out of ideas on what can it be, also reconnected the cpu connector and 24 pin connector since i read it can help and cleaned my aio a little bit, already reseted the bios. 

After the issue happens i need to shut it off by switching the psu off and back on and it works again perfectly fine until it happenes like 4-6 hours later, i dont know if this issue matters but its annoying and really want to fix it. 

For a bit more context i built this system 4 months ago and it worked perfectly fine, it wasnt until like almost 2 weeks ago since this started to happen. 

It sounds like it may be a CPU issue. Try to re-seat your CPU, take off the cooler and everything, redo it. The intermittent issues you're having could be from heat build-up causing metal expansion as Linus have mentioned on a few videos/Wan shows.

15 minutes ago, Seabottom said:

It sounds like it may be a CPU issue. Try to re-seat your CPU, take off the cooler and everything, redo it. The intermittent issues you're having could be from heat build-up causing metal expansion as Linus have mentioned on a few videos/Wan shows.

Ive thought of doing that but it will take a while but i can do it, if it happens again ill do it and see. I won't need to change anything and just reseat my cpu and cooler and that could work?