Which RAM config would be better for a Ryzen 3 3900x

I just bought 2 sticks, 16GB each, of 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 RAM, but I still have my old 2 sticks, 8 GB each, of 2666MHz DDR4 CL16 RAM. The old kit is HyperX Fury, the new kit is Kingston Fury, so I don't think there would be any compatibility issues if I just stick all of them in my mobo (B350 Tomahawk).

So, which config is better - 48GB @ 2666MHz, or 32 GB @ 3200 MHz? I usually have opened a game, Discord and a lot of Firefox tabs, Youtube etc. I don't do any work on this PC, pretty much just gaming.

Do you use more than 32GB of RAM ever? If yes, the 48GB config wins. If no, the 32GB 3200MHz config wins.

More RAM only helps when it's being used, once you have enough so that you're not constantly hitting the page file you want your RAM to be as fast as it can be for best performance. 

Also:

7 minutes ago, futuristicbliss said:

The old kit is HyperX Fury, the new kit is Kingston Fury, so I don't think there would be any compatibility issues if I just stick all of them in my mobo (B350 Tomahawk).

Just because both kit's are made by Kingston and have the Fury logo on them doesn't mean they're compatible. There are so many things that can make a RAM config not work in this setup that while it'll probably be OK, it's far from guaranteed. Honestly you have about the same shot of the new Fury kit being compatible with the old on as a kit of say TeamGroup or Corsair RAM would. 

32GB 3200, even with 32GB you'd still have plenty of RAM left.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home