Favorite WAN Show moments?

Hello there.

Figured it was as good of a time as any to become less of a lurker. I suppose this marks my first post on the forums, so...hello once more.

Making this thread as I've noticed the lack of a WAN-specific board.

Seeing as the WAN Show has been consistently getting longer as of lately, what has been your more favorite moment? Mine is a stand off between Linus throwing laptops at Luke after he (sort of) complained about not having laptops, and Dan calling Luke a bastard while casually saying he's curating 1,500 messages manually from order history.

Timestamps timestamps timestamps!

Gotta be when Linus didn’t understand what the hard r meant. That threw me for a loop when I heard it lol

(Insert Signature Here)

• 5 weeks later...

Definitely, this week when Linus and Luke highlighted the need to protect us disabled gamers who have to use adaptive equipment. The idea that we got a competitive advantage through our Frankenstein setups made me chuckle when I think about using the Quadstick and flailing my arms at a Microsoft XAC which, like Luke said Microsoft should be very proud of. Don't get me started on Sony's attitude. 

That time Linus went ape shit over that imac not having a removable power cord. That was hilarious.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy