High CPU usage across the board, 3 long beeps 2 short beeps on startup, etc..

Hello! Cutting to the chase, my setup is attached, and for what is not listed, I have an Antec Basiq Power Plus 550W PSU, my graphics card is an ASUS DUAL-RX580-O8G, and the 2TB HDD is on an external. If that doesn't explain everything you need to know about my computer, please feel free to ask below.

Getting into the problem, whenever I'm playing a game, my CPU is completely trashed regardless of what the game is. High temperature and usage, even when idle. When starting up my computer, if I let it power cycle, it shuts off a few times without displaying anything to my monitor while my USB devices are connected on the first startup, and says that I have to adjust my date and time. I press F1 and continue regardless, as I see this screen with another message often due to my lack of a working power button. I digress. Anyways, after the power cycle, I get 3 long beeps and 2 short beeps on rare occasion, which means memory initialization error I believe.

I have no idea how to fix any of this, and I have some other misc. questions, like what computer settings should I have set up in my BIOS and also in AMD Radeon Adrenalin? Is it viable for my computer to be overclocked? What's the route for an upgrade, since I'm looking at a new processor and motherboard soon potentially? Is there anything I should know?

Sorry for being vague, I'm not knowledgeable and sadly very ignorant and have no idea what I'm talking about, looking for, or what I'm doing. Thank you in advance for putting up with me.image.png.cdd530425ffd72bb1a8bc38a177c25c2.png

Had a newer issue while playing Forza Horizon 5 just now -- my computer crashed and produced a single solid color on my monitor until I had to restart it. A friend told me that my issue is a lemon GPU, and that I might just have to straight up upgrade.

Any speculation as to the problem is welcome.