Help!!!

MegaMasterMike
Just now, Savage2988 said:

No it’s not does not show up on msi after burner and says fail to load drivers when I try to install them 

I didn't say afterburner.

I said Device Manager

2 minutes ago, Savage2988 said:

No it’s not does not show up on msi after burner and says fail to load drivers when I try to install them 

Try the ddu method it will be hard not seeing most of it but its worth a shot

1 minute ago, tkitch said:

I didn't say afterburner.

I said Device Manager

Yeah doesn’t show up in device manger show it’s has a error with the yellow triangle but doesn’t show up anywhere else ether

My Gaming Rig - Ryzen 7 3700X (4.4ghz all cores @ 1.3v) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 TI - 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz - Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wifi) - Evga Supernova 750 GT - Deepcool Castle 360ex - 1Tb WD Blue NVME SSD (Boot) - NZXT H9 Flow

Just now, sixpi0dnine said:

Try the ddu method it will be hard not seeing most of it but its worth a shot

I’m trying it now lol hard to read 

My Gaming Rig - Ryzen 7 3700X (4.4ghz all cores @ 1.3v) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 TI - 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz - Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wifi) - Evga Supernova 750 GT - Deepcool Castle 360ex - 1Tb WD Blue NVME SSD (Boot) - NZXT H9 Flow

1 minute ago, Savage2988 said:

Yeah doesn’t show up in device manger show it’s has a error with the yellow triangle but doesn’t show up anywhere else ether

Does it say the graphic card name with a yellow triangle to the right of it? In device manager 

If it's borked in Device Manager:

1) Try a DDU.  Follow the full instructions on youtube.  J2C and others have made instructional vids.

2) If that doesn't help - Try a fresh windows install.  Something may be corrupted.

3) If that doesn't help, something hardware wise is borked.  

Without another x16 slot, it's hard to test there....

4 minutes ago, sixpi0dnine said:

Does it say the graphic card name with a yellow triangle to the right of it? In device manager 

Yes it does and I did the ddu uninstall then tried to install it detected that that card was a 580 but still failed to install the drivers 

4 minutes ago, tkitch said:

If it's borked in Device Manager:

1) Try a DDU.  Follow the full instructions on youtube.  J2C and others have made instructional vids.

2) If that doesn't help - Try a fresh windows install.  Something may be corrupted.

3) If that doesn't help, something hardware wise is borked.  

Without another x16 slot, it's hard to test there....

Did the ddu uninstall that reinstall the drivers and it detected that it was a 580 in the driver install page but still failed to install drivers 

Did the ddu uninstall that reinstall the drivers and it detected that it was a 580 in the driver install page but still failed to install drivers 

Maybe tk will know what to do..if it is recognizing the card then chances are it could be fixable but I wouldn’t get your hopes up to much its acting very weird 

Just now, sixpi0dnine said:

Maybe tk will know what to do..if it is recognizing the card then chances are it could be fixable but I wouldn’t get your hopes up to much its acting very weird 

Yeah lol well it’s not my card it’s my friends I’m doing my best to fix it for him 😂

1 minute ago, Savage2988 said:

Yeah lol well it’s not my card it’s my friends I’m doing my best to fix it for him 😂

Do you know if the card was every used for mining?

1 minute ago, sixpi0dnine said:

Do you know if the card was every used for mining?

Don’t think so I built the pc for him and I got the card on eBay and the seller said it was never mined on because I try to stay away from those cards unless there dirt cheap but I’ll take what the guy said with a grain of salt 

8 minutes ago, Savage2988 said:

Don’t think so I built the pc for him and I got the card on eBay and the seller said it was never mined on because I try to stay away from those cards unless there dirt cheap but I’ll take what the guy said with a grain of salt 

fount this deep in youtube i cant tell if its the same problem but it looks similar

4 minutes ago, sixpi0dnine said:

fount this deep in youtube i cant tell if its the same problem but it looks similar

I’ll try that I got to go to work soon I’ll try that tonight maybe 

I’ll try that I got to go to work soon I’ll try that tonight maybe 

w have a good day man best of luck