Switched SSD's. Old SSD drive still shows up as OS:C, but it's not even plugged in?!

SherpaScott

So I recently switched from a 256 GB m.2 ssd to a new 2 TB one. I also have an external hard drive connected. When I switched to my new ssd, I assumed I'd have to install windows 11, as I had removed my old ssd that was my boot drive, but windows 11, my games, and apps were all already there somehow. In fact, in file explorer and the partition manager control panel thing my old 256 GB ssd still shows up as os:c. Now, I want to switch my boot drive to be my new ssd partition, but I can't figure it out at all. I tried installing windows 11 off a usb drive, but it wouldn't let me choose which drive to install to. It was originally a prebuilt that I case-swapped and upgraded, so is there some hidden ssd somewhere under my motherboard and the one I removed was fake all along?? Like honestly it's an option at this point lol.

image.png.9a91f71761f170e0d20041d346ba039a.png

image.png.86c120b6eef0629c576c64b88b30a679.png

OS C is my old ssd as well as a bunch of partitions that asus made when they built the thing

The Big Boy E is my new SSD that I want to be my boot

Please can someone help me figure out why this ghost ssd partition somehow is running windows?

More importantly, can anyone help me get windows to be on my new ssd partition (The BIg Boy E)? I really want it to be my boot drive so I can have all my important stuff on one disk.

I'm so dang confused, called Geek Squad and they were clueless.