Furniture design software

Hi! Is there some 3d model software like solid works but for designing furniture? With built in furniture models though since I don't have my own and I don't think the store will be able to provide them, I haven't asked, but it will be more convenient if there are built in. Or maybe you can link a location where I can download them if you know.

no, there's no reason for anybody to make a tool limited to specifically furniture. all 3D software have models that are either in their libraries or that you can find everywhere online for any kind of topic so you can just use any software you want if you are focused on the look not the manufacturing. Blender is the obvious free recomendation.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

Most people use SketchUp for this

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Thanks! I also got a student license of Autodesk AutoCAD, that seems professional I might try that. If it's too complicated I might try something else. I will take a look at FreeCAD. Is it better to use than AutoCAD though? If not well I already got a license of AutoCAD I will use that. If it is better for my case I will take a look. What do you say? Should I bi=other trying it or should I stick with AutoCAD? It seems similar so I don't know.

On 3/23/2023 at 10:17 PM, OddOod said:

Most people use SketchUp for this

Yeah but I can't import models sadly. I will try with the free version, but if I can't import files and I don't want to pay it won't work