Windows Equivalent for Macbook Design?

I want a good looking laptop. That's it. As long as it is new-ish (11th-gen Intel or higher), I just want it to look like a 13-inch Macbook Pro (flat sides and sleek design)

I really hate chemistry.

12 minutes ago, MrHoot2000 said:

I want a good looking laptop. That's it. As long as it is new-ish (11th-gen Intel or higher), I just want it to look like a 13-inch Macbook Pro (flat sides and sleek design)

Thats it? It leaves a lot of subjectivity. I personally find all of Asus ProArt lineup and XPS Plus by Dell to be the best looking laptop in current generations, but the former is a high powered enterprise grade laptop made for creative and color critical workflow and the latter is just your standard business flagships.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

17 minutes ago, MrHoot2000 said:

Some ASUS ZenBooks, the Dell XPS 13, and the Razer Blade 14, mainly.

With that said, unless you have some must-run Windows software... why not just get a MacBook Air or Pro? The learning curve isn't that steep, and you'd get the exact design you're looking for (among some other perks).

Dell XPS lineup has the same feel. 

19 minutes ago, Commodus said:

With that said, unless you have some must-run Windows software... why not just get a MacBook Air or Pro? The learning curve isn't that steep, and you'd get the exact design you're looking for (among some other perks).

Light games, mostly. I am working on some projects that need Windows, so it is a necessity. I have considered buying a Macbook Pro 16 2019 or a Pro 13 2020 to run Boot Camp... but I decided against it. 

I really hate chemistry.

I agree with a lot of people saying Dell XPS, Samsung Galaxy Book may also be a good option. Maybe have a look at Huawei's Matebook lineup, they're basically MacBook design ripoffs, but they aren't terrible computers from what I've heard.

1 hour ago, MrHoot2000 said:

Light games, mostly. I am working on some projects that need Windows, so it is a necessity. I have considered buying a Macbook Pro 16 2019 or a Pro 13 2020 to run Boot Camp... but I decided against it. 

I see, and you're right to pass on those models. The general rule: if you want to spend most of your time in Windows, get a Windows laptop. That and Apple was clearly butting up against the heat limits of Intel's hardware at the time.

For light gaming, I'd look at something with a dedicated GPU unless you're only interested in 2D and retro games. The latest ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 is a good example. You may have to forgo a stylish design if you do.

1 hour ago, MrHoot2000 said:

Personally im hardline avoiding any non AS macs due to apple and developers for MacOS application fully moving on to code for ARM. And besides, maining windows vis bootcamp on Intel Apple devices are intentionally made to be poor experience due to how Apple voltage management is Mac OS side.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.