PC wont boot and gpu wont turn on

TCR22809

I just bought new parts for my pc (RX6600 Challenger series, R7 5700x, Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 32GB) my motherboard is an ASROCK 350M and im using a 500W PSU. All of my parts that have LEDs are on, but my GPU wont turn on and my pc wont post to bios. My usb ports are also not working. I don't know what the problem is because I have tried a lot of things to fix it. If you have any ideas of what to do it would be greatly appreciated.

Basic stuff, but check if you hooked up the PSU cables to the GPU. Even with all the PCs I put together sometime I forget, try to turn it on, wondering why all I have is a black screen.

If all cables are attached properly, the next suspect that can have you stuck in a state of "not even getting a POST" is bad ram. Try moving them to see if all of them are seated properly, if they are and you still don't get a post, remove all sticks and add a singular one, try each DIMM slot with it, if still nothing move onto the next stick and repeat.

Try your old GPU (if you still have it around, assuming you just got "new parts").

If still nothing, I'd say it's either the PSU or MOBO. I'd start with trying/borrowing a PSU from another PC/Relative for a test.

If it still fails I'd say it might be DoA mobo.

1 hour ago, TCR22809 said:

I just bought new parts for my pc (RX6600 Challenger series, R7 5700x, Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 32GB) my motherboard is an ASROCK 350M and im using a 500W PSU. All of my parts that have LEDs are on, but my GPU wont turn on and my pc wont post to bios. My usb ports are also not working. I don't know what the problem is because I have tried a lot of things to fix it. If you have any ideas of what to do it would be greatly appreciated.

What BIOS are you running? You need to update the motherboards BIOS to version 7.20 to make the Ryzen 5000 ( code name Vermeer ) Work on your motherboard.  If you need assistance in figuring out what BIOS version you are running or updating your BIOS, let me know.
image.thumb.png.ca2a42f03f84bc120de099f31bca1a54.png

1 hour ago, Hinjima said:

What BIOS are you running? You need to update the motherboards BIOS to version 7.20 to make the Ryzen 5000 ( code name Vermeer ) Work on your motherboard.  If you need assistance in figuring out what BIOS version you are running or updating your BIOS, let me know.
image.thumb.png.ca2a42f03f84bc120de099f31bca1a54.png

Hey thanks for the feedback, I wouldn’t have known to do this. My pc is still not wanting to post at all. So if you would know how to fix that, that would amazing. 

10 hours ago, TCR22809 said:

Hey thanks for the feedback, I wouldn’t have known to do this. My pc is still not wanting to post at all. So if you would know how to fix that, that would amazing. 

It would be a lot easier to help if we could chat over Discord or even be on a quick call.  Updating on the ASROCK 350M is quite complex by the look of it on the what BIOS's need to be installed in order. I sent you a DM.