My Live Gamer Duo Won't Boot (X670)

Squall234

Hello,

I recently needed to upgrade my entire stream setup and since I had my latest, Aorus x670 Elite AX, not matter what I do, switching M.2 slots, changing settings in the BIOS, when the card is installed, the computer will not get passed through the boot screen and stops.

It works otherwise but I'm questioning if anyone else is having similar issues?

2 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

BIOS up to date? Is this with or without EXPO enabled? 

Yes, I did the most stable and even the BETA version of the BIOS thinking it would help; no dice. 
Also, this happens with or without XMP/EXPO enabled.

I made a mistake reading this and thought you were talking about a Live Mixer motherboard. Ok so its just when that card is installed. Which slot? 

The two bottom PCIe x16 slots are x4 and x2. It shouldn't theoretically matter to at least boot but are you using the upper most of the two bottom slots? 

Sorry, I should have explained more my setup so it's easier to engage the problem. 

Right now, I have two M.2 NVME SSD's installed; one in the M2A_CPU and other M2C_SB. 
As for the Live Gamer Duo card, I tried to install it in the PCIe x4 slot; as that is what the card details states. My primary GPU is taking over the PCIe x16. 

I even tried to override the generation of the PCIe x4 slot to GEN 2 and that didn't help.

3 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

I made a mistake reading this and thought you were talking about a Live Mixer motherboard. Ok so its just when that card is installed. Which slot? 

The two bottom PCIe x16 slots are x4 and x2. It shouldn't theoretically matter to at least boot but are you using the upper most of the two bottom slots?