were can I get win11 key?

No name.

is keysfan.com safe? I didnt buy any license before and its kind of interesting that microsoft selling it so much expensive that some websites selling it to cheap. how is that working? how is that so cheap? and which website safe?

The key seller sites exist in, at best, a legal gray area, and the forum staff have deemed advice on them to be covered by the "no advice on how to do piracy" rule, so we can't help you.

The only absolutely 100% "safe" way to buy a copy of Windows is from Microsoft for full price. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

6 minutes ago, No name. said:

is keysfan.com safe? I didnt buy any license before and its kind of interesting that microsoft selling it so much expensive that some websites selling it to cheap. how is that working? how is that so cheap? and which website safe?

After middcore posted about rules for MS keys, I deleted my own post.

6 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

After middcore posted about rules for MS keys, I deleted my own post.

how can I delete it? I dont what to get ban. I didnt know

1 minute ago, No name. said:

You're not going to get banned just for asking. Just don't keep bringing it up now that you're aware. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, No name. said:

No, your post is fine. People answering with other websites to buy microsoft keys is not' allowed'  Dont worry, you won't get banned 🙂  I removed my post because I wrote 2 websites you could purchase from.

-Thread Locked-

Unfortunately we can't help you here. The only 100% safe way to obtain a Windows key is from Microsoft.

Discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed.

• Redistribution of copyrighted material, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.
  • Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
  • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!