A good mechanical, illuminated, WIRELESS keyboard?

davidrf

Hi there, I'm currently using an old Logitech K800i and I really like the wireless+illuminated combo. Still, I miss the feel of mechanical keys. Is there a good keyboard that is wireless+illuminated+mechanical? I can't seem to find one with all these 3 features togheter.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16GB PC 3200 F4-3200C16D-32GIS  | GPU: MSI Geforce RTX 4070 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Cooling: Thermalright PA 120 SE

1 minute ago, davidrf said:

Is there a good keyboard that is wireless+illuminated+mechanical? I can't seem to find one with all these 3 features togheter.

Because theyre impractical, battery lifes arent like those of non-illuminated keyboards anyway. Doesnt mean that theres none on the market, i highly recommend checking the K series by Keychron, or any Epomaker GK clones like Royal Kludge RK series and Womier K series on the rock bottom budget end.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Thor Genesis if it's available in your country.

Mine has Gateron red switches, lubed. Was around 60eur when I got it. Uses Bluetooth. The power bank on the picture is like an idea for extended battery life, charge it when the power bank runs out and run the keyboard from internal battery in the meantime. But to be honest, there is little to no point of having wireless keyboard if you're using it on your desk all the time.

RGB is adjustable without software as well but has some limitations (can be adjusted more via software).

PXL_20230309_085028436.thumb.jpg.c29be7c439e0ec4e19dee462d3f4e765.jpg

Thanks, all of those options look very nice. The problem is it must have ITA layout (italian) since I'm gonna use it for work too and I'm a part time journalist (so i really can't have US or other layouts).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16GB PC 3200 F4-3200C16D-32GIS  | GPU: MSI Geforce RTX 4070 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Cooling: Thermalright PA 120 SE

2 minutes ago, davidrf said:

Thanks, all of those options look very nice. The problem is it must have ITA layout (italian) since I'm gonna use it for work too and I'm a part time journalist (so i really can't have US or other layouts).

In that case I'm sorry but I don't know of any keyboards with ITA layout as I am not Italian and also most of the time I struggle to find SK layout in my country anyways so I've learned to just use the US one for 90% of the time.

It's been many years since I've used a keyboard with that huge Enter key. I don't think they are that common these days.

The only saving grace or alternative would be then getting custom key caps with ITA legend but that would cost extra.

2 hours ago, davidrf said:

The layout is called ISO, and it's pretty universal in europe, so you could get a ISO-DE, ISO-UK, ISO-FR etc. keyboard, they all have the same placement of keys (2 row enter key, small left shift etc.). If you care about the legends of the keys you can just get some universal ITA keycaps and put them on your keyboard. Corsair has some low cost decent quality keycaps in most languages. Keychron offers ISO versions of most of their keyboards, and if they don't come with ITA keycaps you can always replace them later.