Help choosing a motherboard for the Ryzen 5 5600

My budget is 150 USD for a motherboard (I live in the US) I don't know anything on how to tell if a motherboard is good or if there's anything better for the price. I only need to attach 1 gpu to it (GTX 3050) and 1 NVME (SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus) I might want to add another one soon, or maybe i'll go for a sata ssd if the lanes are shared or itll disable something else, I don't need wifi or bluetooth since I have a pcie adapter for it, are the only difference just features or is there something else I need to look into? I don't plan on overclocking though I would like to enable XMP on ram and make sure my cpu can go into turbo and such since I do a lot of editing, rendering and gaming

Pretty much any motherboard is going to run a 5600 with zero trouble.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

43 minutes ago, Flux Azreal said:

My budget is 150 USD for a motherboard (I live in the US) I don't know anything on how to tell if a motherboard is good or if there's anything better for the price. I only need to attach 1 gpu to it (GTX 3050) and 1 NVME (SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus) I might want to add another one soon, or maybe i'll go for a sata ssd if the lanes are shared or itll disable something else, I don't need wifi or bluetooth since I have a pcie adapter for it, are the only difference just features or is there something else I need to look into? I don't plan on overclocking though I would like to enable XMP on ram and make sure my cpu can go into turbo and such since I do a lot of editing, rendering and gaming

Buildzoid (popular youtuber who is quite technical at the board level) had many positive things to say about the MSI mortar b550. I've been using it for a couple of years now and it has been flawless. But in reality, the 5600 will not push a board to the breaking point.