Might wanna roll back the latest NVIDIA GeForce driver (531.18)

Shizzmoney

Looks like issue with nvcontainer (and or nvdisplay.container) and high CPU uasge:

Gamers started noticing an issue following last week's update to the v531.18 driver. After playing a game or simply logging into Windows, a component of the Nvidia software suite called nvcontainer.exe begins consuming about 10% of the system's CPU. You can kill the process to get CPU usage back where it's supposed to be, but the service will start up again if you open the GeForce Experience software or launch a game. If you're not paying attention to your CPU usage, affected systems appear to lag and heat up for no reason. Some players also report more game and system crashes following the update.

https://hothardware.com/news/a-geforce-gpu-driver-bug-is-causing-major-cpu-spikes-on-gaming-pcs

I was seeing 21% usage (3070, 5800X3D) from these programs before I rolled back to 528.24.... so I would also do so as well until hotfix.  

I use NVCleanstall to remove most of NVIDIA's garbage before installation, including NVContainer, so I don't expect this to affect me.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Again?

My best is this has to do with nVidia's spyware...excuse me, telemetry, they keep shoving into their drivers.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.