HELP, fan choice!

AtumCor

I've built my PC for about 4-5 years now and I do clean it every half a year(I know I'm lazy) Here's my build:https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Atumcor/saved/ZCXQD3

Recently my PC fans are starting to get pretty loud, so I think getting bigger and better fans and I might consider changing out my stock CPU cooler that's been there for a long time.
I'm looking at those 2 fans:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KF7O58G/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A1Z5H6ZGWCMTNX&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/quiet-Wings-high-Speed-BL083-Cooling/dp/B07MJQJX6T/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=be%2Bquiet%2B140%2Bmm%2Bfan&qid=1678134366&sprefix=be%2Bquiet!%2B140%2Bmm%2Caps%2C91&sr=8-3&th=1

Also I heard this one is good as well:

https://www.amazon.com/quiet-Silent-high-Speed-Premium-Cooling/dp/B0B744J87R/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=be%2Bquiet%2B140%2Bmm%2Bfan&qid=1678134366&sprefix=be%2Bquiet!%2B140%2Bmm%2Caps%2C91&sr=8-4&th=1

Can someone explain to me why the last one is so much more expensive compare to the first 2?

I'm consider getting 4 fans to change out all the fans I currently have, my budget is around 60–70 bucks and I'm willing to spend a little more to keep my pc quiet. Any suggestions? Other choices of fans? Thanks a lot anyway.

5 minutes ago, AtumCor said:

FYI, your build is set to private 😉.

It appears to be more expensive due to the max RPM being at 1900, compared to the Noctua at 1500 RPM and the other be quiet! at 1600 RPM.

The Noctua ones appear to be the quietest by a solid amount, at 25.7 peak dB, although the more expensive one is slightly louder at 29.3 dB.

Noctua is a solid and proven brand. There's a reason why LTT always talk about how great they are. If you want to stay within budget, I reckon Noctua is a good bet.

20 minutes ago, AtumCor said:

Can someone explain to me why the last one is so much more expensive compare to the first 2?

they're trying to capitalize on people who think expensive fans are good

The Silent Wings 4 fans use interchangeable rubber corners to fit different spaces, and they use a 6-pole motor that's quieter and more efficient than the standard 4-pole motors.  $25 each is a lot to pay for fans though, so they're more of an enthusiast "best of the best" premium option that most will never need.  Noctua's fans are all around excellent.

2 hours ago, RWNorthPole said:

FYI, your build is set to private 😉.

It appears to be more expensive due to the max RPM being at 1900, compared to the Noctua at 1500 RPM and the other be quiet! at 1600 RPM.

The Noctua ones appear to be the quietest by a solid amount, at 25.7 peak dB, although the more expensive one is slightly louder at 29.3 dB.

Noctua is a solid and proven brand. There's a reason why LTT always talk about how great they are. If you want to stay within budget, I reckon Noctua is a good bet.

Sorry about that, I just fixed it I'm not too faimilar with pc part picker.

its hard to test fans so they can say w/e they want. and its w/e some one is willing to pay. ruber corner, black cables, are not enough to make a fan cost $40... because there were fans that has more options that cost $20... so your just paying for the name brand. thats it.  if Noctua was So good i would like to see a 10 year warranty. then some how  Noctua convinced people that black fans cost more when its the most common fan color out there...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links