is there a way to switch desktops (windows 10) with a click or mouse?

11 minutes ago, starsmine said:

You can macro it to a button on the mouse as well (mmo mice are good for this)

Pretty much this. It would be the easiest and quickest way.

If your mouse supports macro (logitech, razer and the likes), you should be able to record the keystrokes for switching desktops and simply put them on your mouse.

For example, on my G502, I can replace the Forward/Backward buttons that I never use on my mouse to be a macro that do other stuff.
In my case, I made them do a simple zoom in/out macro (ctrl + and ctrl -), which is a bit more practical for me while browsing the web, since forward and back can be done through a simple mouse gesture anyway on Vivaldi.

Spoiler

image.png.74c3462f0d8c20c14a4c05bf9f7e4435.png

image.png.e0f97affa56bf2abb1ba3ff4c9d820d6.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

11 hours ago, starsmine said:

You can macro it to a button on the mouse as well (mmo mice are good for this)

Thank you for this! How do I marcro? don't even know what marcro is so excuse me for this. 

Currently have the cheapest mouse known to man (and I love it). So I need to buy a different mouse? 

28 minutes ago, idh1oi12jkl31jk2bgve3jk12b said:

Thank you for this! How do I marcro? don't even know what marcro is so excuse me for this. 

Currently have the cheapest mouse known to man (and I love it). So I need to buy a different mouse? 

A macro is combining several commands into one. 
so combining ctr+shift + > which is three commands into mouse5 which is one command. 

If your mouse only has left click/right click/scroll wheel, you can bind it to any of them really, but realize you will lose the functionality you had before, like if you bind them to scroll up or down you lose the ability to... scroll up or down as it will change desktop instead. 

I would recommend a different mouse. 

Many mice with programable buttons have software that comes with it to make it as user friendly as possible, but there are ways in the OS to do it that are quite a bit more obtuse.