[PC Gaming] Europa Universalis IV Digital Extreme only $9 - Cheaper Than Standard Edition

Dealzon

Today Green Man Gaming is running a sale on Europa Universalis PC games and DLC. Last year's Europa Universalis IV is 75% off dropping the base game down to $9.99, and the Digital Extreme Edition shaes that discount dropping to $11.24. However, there's a 20% off coupon code that can be used on titles priced $10 and up, making the Digital Extreme only $9 after coupon - cheaper than the Standard Edition. Unfortunately, that 20% coupon cannot be applied to any of the other deals in this sale, but there's still some great prices. Deals posted below:

For this deal use coupon: FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY

No coupon needed for these deals:

Note: The latest Conquest of Paradise expansion and other DLC released in January of this year are not on sale.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Nice, I just picked up Europa Universalis and am still learning it, going to take advantage of the DLC if they are good. Are they good, fellow players? :P Are they worth spending money and more specifically time on?

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

Just bought this, thanks a bunch for posting!!! Keep up the good work!