[US] Refurbished Dell P2214H 21.5" 1080p 60Hz IPS monitor - $30 after MIR

YoungBlade

The Dell Store on Newegg is currently selling refurbished 21.5" 1080p 60Hz monitors for just $30 after a $40 mail-in rebate. I got one of these for my mom about a year ago for $80 and she has been very happy with it - I was also very impressed by the quality of the stand and when using it I don't notice any issues with color quality. At the time, monitor prices were really out-of-whack, so it was about the only option that wasn't absolutely ancient or low-quality TN.

The cons of this are that it's an older design, refurbished, only 60Hz, and requires a mail-in rebate to get the good price.

The pros are that the included stand is excellent - it even allows the monitor to flip into a portrait orientation - and being IPS, it has decent viewing angles and color quality.

If you're looking for a secondary monitor - especially one that can go into a portrait orientation, or you're on a very strict budget and just need any monitor that doesn't totally suck, I think this is a reasonable option at the $30 price point. At $70, it would be dubious, so do make sure you take advantage of the rebate.

https://www.newegg.com/dell-p2214h-21-5-full-hd/p/N82E16824260743

Canada 😞

It was perfect for work

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||