Low CPU usage in Higher end pc

My Specs are: RTX 3060 Ti, i5-12400F, 16GB RAM 3200Mhz, 1440p 165hz monitor

In CS:GO witch is more of a cpu demanding game, I only have 30%ish CPU usage and the GPU is the same on low settings, on higher settings The CPU stays the same but the GPU goes up to 70 even 80%, multi-core rendering enabled in-game to be clear, when Im not ingame I can see my cpu goes up to higher usage% but in-game it never moves, even in other games, and I have low fps in CS:GO, even stutters, instead of 500-600fps (what others have with the same build) I have

250-300 and even drops into the 100`s, I updated every driver possible turned off-on G-sync etc.

Any suggestions?

CSGO is called CPU demanding when its not

Its CPU LIMITED.

Aka, can't use all cores or threads.

Only a few. So its CPU thread limited, not CPU demanding.

Witchwr 3 Next Gen uses 2 cores 4 threads, Elden Ring uses 1core 100%..

All CPU limited, but not CPU demanding.

When CPU limited, Frequency of Cores in use and Ram Latency matters most.

You say same build but are your ram timings exactly the same (subtimings) as an example of they are still not likely the same build after all...

His software's at atartup and concurrently running vs your.s,.. also probably differs.. Most PCs with similar hardware are still not the same, user preferences and use cases / software installed or used ... all comes into play.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

7 hours ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Its CPU LIMITED.

Witchwr 3 Next Gen uses 2 cores 4 threads, Elden Ring uses 1core 100%..

All CPU limited, but not CPU demanding.

When CPU limited, Frequency of Cores in use and Ram Latency matters most.

You say same build but are your ram timings exactly the same (subtimings) as an example of they are still not likely the same build after all...

His software's at atartup and concurrently running vs your.s,.. also probably differs.. Most PCs with similar hardware are still not the same, user preferences and use cases / software installed or used ... all comes into play.

I only have single chanel RAM 16GB 3200Mhz I know dual channel is better but not like 300fps+ I dont think thats the real problem here, I dont have any apps downloaded that can cause this, I reainstalled windows for like 3 times it`s not the case either

1 hour ago, Bonto said:

I only have single chanel RAM 16GB 3200Mhz I know dual channel is better but not like 300fps+ I dont think thats the real problem here, I dont have any apps downloaded that can cause this, I reainstalled windows for like 3 times it`s not the case either

Single channel RAM in SOME extreme instances can kill performance by 40%, the thing I saw was years ago and I don't have specifics, but the 40% stood out and I remember that bit. again,.. depends on the game and what it prefers (Latency/Bandwidth) but most games are still effected to some smaller degree by single vs dual channel.
I wouldn't rule it out though, if you ARE chasing more performance, I would suggest moving to dual channel to remove that low hanging fruit.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

9 hours ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Its CPU LIMITED.

I was just about to say something similar.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!