Any changes to be made ? $750 build

This is my desired specs http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WiLT

Budget is around $750 without discount , rebate , shipping etc. Anything to add ? Should I take the SSD away in favour of a 7870 ? Or go intel ? 

Games i mostly play are(currently & near future) : DotA 2 , FIFA , GTA Series , Assassin's Creed Series . I hardly play FPS games. And if i do , I hardly play their multiplayer . 

THANKS in advance  :D

CPU is way to fast compared to the GPU, ich would go 6300+ 7870 or something along the line. One of the best CPU's for a small buget are the Socket FM2 Athlons, can you get them?

AMD Athlon II X4 750K

Lower the ram to 1333 MHz, save you a couple of bucks and you won't notice any performance change.

Alright , will take note 

CPU is way to fast compared to the GPU, ich would go 6300+ 7870 or something along the line.

The main reason of the fast CPU is because I don't to plan to upgrade my CPU for quite some time and also I THINK most of the games I play are more CPU bound. not sure though. 

dual channel memory is better for gaming

your buying a single memory kit

be careful

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

dual channel memory is better for gaming

your buying a single memory kit

be careful

Hey there , may I know why is that so ?

what you mean "why" go read and get a clue

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Buying one stick of RAM will not benefit you at all because the it will only run in single channel, which is not good for gaming. If you intend to buy another stick later you should do fine for a little while. But I would go for different RAM alltogether because it isn't very appealing to me anyway. Everthing else is good, although I would would change out the SSD for the Corsair Force GT 128GB (I know its around the same price, but I live in the UK so not sure)

MY RIG:

WHITE BITFENIX SHINOBI WINDOW EDITION - AMD ATHLON X4 740 (SOCKET FM2) - GIGABYTE F2-A85XM-D3H - OCZ GOLD SERIES 4GB - NOCTUA NH-D14 - ATI RADEON 5850 2GB VAPOR-X - OCZ ZS-SERIES 550W PSU - WINDOWS 8 64BIT

Try this: http://gyazo.com/7e9754c5c05dd4bad4ba451e4bf12b94 Get the 2gb version of the 7850 if possible.

This^^^ and pick a case to put it all in.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The power supply is overkill, a 500 watt power supply would be enough