MSI 3080 Suprim X vs Zotac 3090 Trinity OC

Wxjtczvk

Hello there. 

I have option to buy these cards at the same price but still not sure which one should I pick to match with I5 13600kf? 

Is it just memory size difference. As I saw performance of both of these is similiar but Zotac generates higher temps.

Got Furmark screenshot from both of these ones if it does help with anything.
image.png.7915a9c3ab451f03d14aeb9624b670e9.pngimage.png.ba6f91f7be08b7b965fd7c8f3731e928.png

Hope you can help me to pick wisely.

Regards.

1 minute ago, Wxjtczvk said:

Hello there. 

I have option to buy these cards at the same price but still not sure which one should I pick to match with I5 13600kf? 

Is it just memory size difference as I saw performance of both of these is similiar?

Hope you can help me to pick wisely.

Regards.

If is really for the same price, as you said, you should get the 3090. After all, 3090 is the better performing product compare to 3080, if price is not an issue.

The performance is noticeable, but not worth it if both of these cards are at MSRP.

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

18 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

What exactly is the price? 3090 is about 8-10% faster then a 3080 in most games. I have a 3090ti Zotac and its great, a bit noisy if it gets beyond 70% fan speed though.

In this case 3080 is €616 and 3090 is €668. So it's similiar. Not the same price. My bad.

3090, if theres not much price difference get the better card, which in this card is the 3090

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

one thing with the zotac, i have heard mixed things about warranty being non transferable(even from info on their own website lol). i would try to verify if it is or isn't. for me at least, no warranty would be a big con.

8 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

one thing with the zotac, i have heard mixed things about warranty being non transferable(even from info on their own website lol). i would try to verify if it is or isn't. for me at least, no warranty would be a big con.

Zotac Does not transfer Warranty. Ive confirmed this with my own card.

19 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

Just checked and that's correct it's not transferable.