Money-back instead of replacing the product

LarsReviews

Hi,

I had to return to products, that I bought online. All products were bought over amazon from different retailers. I will just list up what happened:

A set of hoses: Cancelled because of wrong product description. I got my money back and could keep the product. 8 €

Enermax case Fan: The bearing is making a wierd noise. I got my money back, after 1 year and I have to throw out the fan myself. 15 € (or I can keep it and try to fix it)

I find this funny.

What is your opinion, money-back or replacing?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Sooo....?

the point of this thread is.... it doesn't need a thread!

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I find this amusing.

I pleases me.

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

to those saying whats the point of the topic, you obviously didnt even read the entire op...

to me it depends, if the product was shit and didnt work at all, moneyback

but if something freaky happened or it just came shipped damaged i would want a replacement

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Sooo....?

Is this going in the right direction? I personally like, that I don't have to go to the mail and send the fan back, then wait until the replacement arrives. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |