Am i screwed?

OtherKraHez
Go to solution Solved by aDoomGuy,
Just now, OtherKraHez said:

it shown an error with the fTPM stuff

Are you able to access the BIOS and find fTPM options, make sure it's turned on and that err Secure Boot is set to UEFI only?

So i checked up on my Lenovo vantage for an BIOs update i downloaded it and before i installed it i downloaded the lastest nvidia drivers for the RTX 3060, and the drivers to my APU that is an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics, installed the BIOs before my amd drivers to be updated

Edit: its a windows 11 64bit operating system

3 minutes ago, OtherKraHez said:

So i checked up on my Lenovo vantage for an BIOs update i downloaded it and before i installed it i downloaded the lastest nvidia drivers for the RTX 3060, and the drivers to my APU that is an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics, installed the BIOs before my amd drivers to updated

Edit: its a windows 11 64bit operating system

Seems like you left out the part of this story where you describe the actual problem?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

i am sorry to the staff with the numerous edits, my english sometimes gets broken from time to time.

Just now, Middcore said:

Seems like you left out the part of this story where you describe the actual problem?

Just now, OtherKraHez said:

Are you able to access the BIOS and find fTPM options, make sure it's turned on and that err Secure Boot is set to UEFI only?

8 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

yes secure boot is enabled and boot mode is set to uefi

i am just wondering if i just screwed over myself with how i order my updates

5 minutes ago, OtherKraHez said:

i am just wondering if i just screwed over myself with how i order my updates

If you've issue on POST graphics drivers are out the equation, they aren't even loaded

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

s

3 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

If you've issue on POST graphics drivers are out the equation, they aren't even loaded

so that means i am fine right?

2 minutes ago, OtherKraHez said:

s

so that means i am fine right?

If you can get past the fTPM post issue I'd say yes, but what's exactly your issue now ?

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

11 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

If you can get past the fTPM post issue I'd say yes, but what's exactly your issue now ?

i cant install the dec 8 2022 driver for my AMD ryzen 7 5800h apu

8 minutes ago, OtherKraHez said:

i cant install my dec 8 2022 driver for my AMD ryzen 7 5800h apu

Ok.. Do you really need it ? Is everythiong working with your current drivers ?

I can't help much about this Win11 fTPM crap, still on Win10 and keep away from Win11 bc of this fTPM crap...

i guess i dont, well thanks for answering my question on how screwed over i am.

Did you manage to check if fTPM is enabled?

fTPM is weird... maybe try reset BIOS to factory and then make sure fTPM, UEFI boot and that is on?