Triple Fans On AK620 CPU Cooler

Go to solution Solved by aledsav1,

You will have to do some research, findout what fans you have 120mm etc and then find some better quality high pressure fans you can still put 3 fans on 

Hello, so I just though about, what if I try to somehow add another fan to the end side of my AK620 CPU cooler, so there is another pull fan. Has anyone tried this before, does it increase any performance and how did you go about doing it? Zip ties or something? For this to work I guess I would have to use 1 to 3 pin extender on the CPU fan pin socket, is this safe?

others have done this without much improvement on performance, sticking with that cooler probably better to get some other fans noctua maybe

59 minutes ago, aledsav1 said:

others have done this without much improvement on performance, sticking with that cooler probably better to get some other fans noctua maybe

So rather than trying to DIY a third fan, I should just get better fans than default?

Edit: Do you know what fans does a AK620 Zero Dark come by default? Hard to compare and find better fans if I don't know what fan I have.

You will have to do some research, findout what fans you have 120mm etc and then find some better quality high pressure fans you can still put 3 fans on