Ryzen 7 5800x3d weird temps

Go to solution Solved by JoHeJo06,
16 minutes ago, Mindbroken said:

So i upgraded my r5 5600x to a 7 5800x3d today. My cooler is the MSI 360r liquid cooler.

I get weird temps like under load HWInof64 and the display on my cooler show up to 90°C.

In furmark CPU burner it goes up to 90°C stays there and doesnt go up higher my CPU doesnt throttle. Runs all core 4,4GHz.

I redid my thermalpaste and that didnt do anything.

Is this normal for my CPU?

yes, it runs hot because of the extra stacked cache, but its nothing to worry about.

So i upgraded my r5 5600x to a 7 5800x3d today. My cooler is the MSI 360r liquid cooler.

I get weird temps like under load HWInof64 and the display on my cooler show up to 90°C.

In furmark CPU burner it goes up to 90°C stays there and doesnt go up higher my CPU doesnt throttle. Runs all core 4,4GHz.

16 minutes ago, Mindbroken said:

yes, it runs hot because of the extra stacked cache, but its nothing to worry about.