Need Highly dust resistant PC Case

adikumar
I live in Delhi, India where its ultra dusty. I am looking to upgrade case which will accumulate minimum dust. My current case needs cleaning every 2 months and I am tired of it.
My budget is $120. I am only using air cooling for everything (no AIO & using CPU stock cooler). I only play apex legends once in a while where temps get 85C on both CPU & Mobo.

Currently using Ryzen 5 3600x, GTX 1660, 16GB DDR4 3600mhz, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus Motherboard, 1GB Nvme SSD, Antec HCG750 80 Plus Gold PSU.

Other then that, few requirements I have :
  1. If it comes with prefitted case fans then its a bonus.
  2. Cable management, so I can hide all cables nicely without bending them badly.
  3. Don't care about looks, RGB, etc. Only want maximum protection from dust in the air.
  4. I think if fan is on top of the case it will attract more dust (not sure about that). So front, side, rear fan might be better.

Case like this is what I want but it's impossible to find anything similar or same model like Silverstone Mammoth MM01 : 

The trouble is if you have good air flow, to cool your system, then you will get dust.

You could slap HEPA filters on the intake ports of your case, but it will affect airflow and thus cooling.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I would recommend getting a filter for your air in general, breathing in that amount of dust will likely lead to an early death.

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

You could slap HEPA filters on the intake ports of your case, but it will affect airflow and thus cooling.

That was my other idea, strap on a few filters and strong fans

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?

Just now, Bismut said:

I would recommend getting a filter for your air in general, breathing in that amount of dust will likely lead to an early death.

That was my other idea, strap on a few filters and strong fans

Yes, ideally the room should be protected against the dust, then the case doesn't matter, but that's sort of beyond the scope of what this forum can do.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

But i need new case as old one (NZXT Guardian 921) has lot of small opening from which air can go inside. Its 12 years old it has CD rom bays and HDD bay which sucks more air from outside.

Can you please suggest few cases in my budget which have good dust resistant design without compromised a lot on air flow.

51 minutes ago, adikumar said:
I live in Delhi, India  
31 minutes ago, adikumar said:

But i need new case as old one (NZXT Guardian 921) has lot of small opening from which air can go inside.

What kind of case options do you have? The only website I know of off the top of my head is Amazon.in

https://www.amazon.in/Ant-Esports-ICE-4000-Computer-Cabinet/dp/B09X63L63W/ref=sr_1_33?crid=2EP0P5EFH24UN&keywords=pc%2Bcase%3F&qid=1676044335&sprefix=pc%2Bcase%2Caps%2C226&sr=8-33&th=1

This is essentially a Corsair 4000D copy, but from the photos it has a pretty aggressive dust filter. It's fairly par for the course though, and doesnt appear to be easily removable so cleaning it will be a bit more difficult than standalone versions. 

image.png.0cc9c3a5e7ec6a4f9fd553c4c4818ba9.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Look at the Fractal Define or similar and use positive pressure setup.

Key to filter use is how easy they are to maintain. 

rigging up something after the fact can be sketchy since you want to avoid air by-passing the filters. 

And I would be more worried about my lungs than my PC. 

AMD 9 7900 + Thermalright Peerless Assassin SE

Gigabyte B650m DS3H

2x16GB GSkill 60000 CL30

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Fractal Torrent Compact

Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Platinum

W11 Pro

14 hours ago, Lurking said:

since you want to avoid air by-passing the filters

Well yeah, but that's what duct tape is for!

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?