Exhaust fans stop spinning

Cjz

I have Ryzen 5 5600 and Palit RTX 3070 GamingPro my idle/browsing watching videos i guess 29-30Degrees on GPU and 40-42Degrees CPU but when i hit 40Degrees my cpus aio coole which exhaust on top and my single exhaust on the back stop spinning and start spinning when cpu hit 42-43 degrees again. is bad for fan life cycle or pump or bad in general ? 

Also i kinda do some Curve thing with "Fan control" Jayz2cent suggest but not major changes like if cpu temp 40 fans speed will be %40 like in his video

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M-DS3H | RAM: HyperX Fury 3200Mhz 4x8GB | PSU: Sharkoon WPN GoldZero 750W 80+Gold | GPU: MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X OC | Case: DeepCool Matrexx 55 Mesh | Storage: KIOXIA EXCERIA 1TB SSD PCIe M2G2 NVMe 3D and Kingston NV2 1 TB | Cooling: CPU: DarkFlash Twister DX240 240mm AIO

You setupped your fan curves wrong i guess. You settuped the fans to 0 on 40-42 so it will not spin you can change it by going into bios

5 hours ago, Gokul_P said:

You setupped your fan curves wrong i guess. You settuped the fans to 0 on 40-42 so it will not spin you can change it by going into bios

i just check and it is not the case lowest fan speed is set %30 with 30degrees which cpu never hit that also in bios i let the curve thing do the optimize automatic didnt check think. im not bother with them stopping im just curious is it a bad thing for long run.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M-DS3H | RAM: HyperX Fury 3200Mhz 4x8GB | PSU: Sharkoon WPN GoldZero 750W 80+Gold | GPU: MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X OC | Case: DeepCool Matrexx 55 Mesh | Storage: KIOXIA EXCERIA 1TB SSD PCIe M2G2 NVMe 3D and Kingston NV2 1 TB | Cooling: CPU: DarkFlash Twister DX240 240mm AIO

9 minutes ago, Cjz said:

i just check and it is not the case lowest fan speed is set %30 with 30degrees which cpu never hit that also in bios i let the curve thing do the optimize automatic didnt check think. im not bother with them stopping im just curious is it a bad thing for long run.

If the fan has a zero rpm mode it is not a problem. 

3 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

If the fan has a zero rpm mode it is not a problem. 

i dont know they have zero rpm mode but longest temps are okay i guess it should be fine

2 minutes ago, Cjz said:

i dont know they have zero rpm mode but longest temps are okay i guess it should be fine

what is the fans