Looking for wireless earbuds with ANC that won't break the bank.

mancesco

I'm currently daily driving a pair of soundcore life A1, but the lack of anc is bothering me and i don't want to damage my hearing by turning the volume up excessively.

Is there anything in the $100 range (or less) with ANC? I can push my budget to $150 if it also has transparency mode and a small enough case.

Edit: also, be able to connect to multiple devices would be great.

5 minutes ago, mancesco said:

I'm currently daily driving a pair of soundcore life A1, but the lack of anc is bothering me and i don't want to damage my hearing by turning the volume up excessively.

Is there anything in the $100 range (or less) with ANC? I can push my budget to $150 if it also has transparency mode and a small enough case.

This my go to brand (Atm) when I need good sound for cheap

https://www.jlab.com/products/epic-air-anc-true-wireless-earbuds-gen-2?variant=39531134779464

https://www.jlab.com/products/jbuds-air-anc-true-wireless-earbuds-gen-2?variant=39531133435976

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

I've been enjoying the Jabra 75t daily at work for well over a year now. They have a small recharging case, ANC and transparency mode. They also support multi-point connections so I can be connected to my PC and phone w/o needing to constantly re-bind the devices. If you can get them on sale it'll be under your budget, otherwise they are currently $179 so that might be a bit of a stretch.