Looking for an female lightning to male 3.5 adapter.

doccrocc

Hello, I have been looking to use my apple earbuds on my hyperX quadcast boom mic and I need an adapter but I don't know where to find one.
Specifically a female lightning port  to a male 3.5 adapter. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great, Thank you.

I'm unsure if this kind of cable would ever exist because:

a) lightning is a licensed, proprietary standard,

b) only Apple devices use it,

c) ONLY Apple devices use a female port, for their own data transfer and charging. It's isolated strictly to the iPhone and certain models of iPad (and the iPod and magic mouse ig, but who's counting)

And that's before touching the fact that you'd need special powered circuitry on the female end to even be able to communicate over lightning, as it's a digital port.

You'd be better off going to Amazon or Walmart and buying Apple's own 3.5mm headphones at that point.

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as far as I've encountered in the world of obscure audio adapters, what you are looking for does not exist.

Please take everything I say with a healthy dose of Googling. 

3 hours ago, doccrocc said:

Hello, I have been looking to use my apple earbuds on my hyperX quadcast boom mic and I need an adapter but I don't know where to find one.
Specifically a female lightning port  to a male 3.5 adapter. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great, Thank you.

As others have noted, finding such an adapter is like looking for a needle in a haystack, assuming one even exists. It's best to acquire a set of headphones that don't use a proprietary connection standard so they can be used with regular 3.5mm audio equipment.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

10 hours ago, doccrocc said:

female lightning

Female lightning:

image.png.92fb48bb2f0c79d7c3a63cfe621806c7.png

In all seriousness, What you ask for doesn't exist.

What do you need this adapter for?

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566