I have to do Power drain frequently

Iam having issue for somedays....My pc runs just fine in days.... No issue at all... but after turning off at night before sleep , when I turning on my pc it's gives me black screen after post.... sometime before post... or sometimes freeze on lock screen... then I have to turning off that pc and power drain the pc....then it will run just fine like nothing happened.. Even once I played games 8 hour after power drain and turned off without any issues.... Then I went to sleep... But when I turned on the pc in the morning same issue appear...

Anyone know what's the issue or how can I find the issue?  

My PC Spec :

Ryzen 5 5600

MSI B450 mortar max

Nvidia Gtx 1050 2gb

GPU driver version : 528.24

Bios Version 7B89v2H (Recently updated due to PC restart issue in Apex Legends and This Black screen problem exists before bios update)

Antec CSK 550w 80+ bronze psu 

Shot in the dark here so I hope this helps point you in the right direction, it could possibly be a windows related issue.

Once upon a time selecting "shut down" would actually go through the motions of actually shutting everything down and when you powered on it would all start "fresh" or "cold boot"

Selecting "restart" would well restart things but not actually shut them down or what is called "warm boot".

Today its kind of backwards and when you select "shut down" windows goes into a kind of hibernation state and saves a bunch of data to help speed up powering the system back on much like a "warm boot" and "restart" actually performs a complete restart or "cold boot" of the system now. By power draining the system this could be acting like a manually induced "cold boot" and thus actually letting the system start fresh.

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra - Ryzen 5600X - MSI RX5700 Mech OC - Corsair Vengeance pro 32GB 3200Mhz - Dual Alienware 2720HF 27" 240hz

Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix - EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w 80+ Gold - Phanteks Eclipse P500a case

Samsung 980 PRO 1tb NVMe (boot drive) - Samsung 870 Evo 1tb SSD - Seagate BarraCuda 8tb HDD - Western Digital Blue 2tb HDD

18 minutes ago, Sadakta Hossain said:

power drain the pc

What does that mean?

1 minute ago, Milinko01 said:

Shot in the dark here so I hope this helps point you in the right direction, it could possibly be a windows related issue.

Oh yeah, that might be it. I never used Win10 because of that, other than to OC.

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?

26 minutes ago, Milinko01 said:

Once upon a time selecting "shut down" would actually go through the motions of actually shutting everything down and when you powered on it would all start "fresh" or "cold boot"

Selecting "restart" would well restart things but not actually shut them down or what is called "warm boot".

Today its kind of backwards and when you select "shut down" windows goes into a kind of hibernation state and saves a bunch of data to help speed up powering the system back on much like a "warm boot" and "restart" actually performs a complete restart or "cold boot" of the system now. By power draining the system this could be acting like a manually induced "cold boot" and thus actually letting the system start fresh.

Maybe..... So I how can Fix this?  

you could try system file checker, hit start and type "cmd" command prompt should pop up right click and "run as administrator" then type in "sfc /scannow" and hit enter it will take a little while to do its thing but if your lucky windows will fix itself with that one. otherwise you could try a fresh install of windows or countless hours of hardware troubleshooting.

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra - Ryzen 5600X - MSI RX5700 Mech OC - Corsair Vengeance pro 32GB 3200Mhz - Dual Alienware 2720HF 27" 240hz

Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix - EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w 80+ Gold - Phanteks Eclipse P500a case

Samsung 980 PRO 1tb NVMe (boot drive) - Samsung 870 Evo 1tb SSD - Seagate BarraCuda 8tb HDD - Western Digital Blue 2tb HDD

4 minutes ago, Milinko01 said:

you could try system file checker, hit start and type "cmd" command prompt should pop up right click and "run as administrator" then type in "sfc /scannow" and hit enter it will take a little while to do its thing but if your lucky windows will fix itself with that one. otherwise you could try a fresh install of windows or countless hours of hardware troubleshooting.

Bruhh.....I did sfc/ scannow 2 times and both showed no integrity violated.... And Yes I also re-installed windows recently... 🙃🙃

you could try reseating your components and wires and swapping the ram around.

1 hour ago, Sadakta Hossain said:

Bruhh.....I did sfc/ scannow 2 times and both showed no integrity violated.... And Yes I also re-installed windows recently... 🙃🙃

Try turn off Fast Startup in window Power Option. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |