The God of Impractical Laptops - Dell XPS m2010

James

It's a 20.10 inch 1680 x 1050 display. Intel Core 2 Duo T7600. ATI Radeon X1800. 4 GB DDR2. I've already found the original wireless mouse and mouse pad that it originally shipped with, as well as the remote control. Still trying to find the audio break out box that has 5.1 plugs as well as coaxial and optical spdif.

Pretty much perfect for 2000's retro gaming. The battery even still works. Although it only has about an hour and 45 minutes of runtime. The keyboard pops off too and it lasts for hours no problem.

So, my friend and I were watching the first Iron Man movie, and I never noticed this the first time I watched (as I didn’t know of it's existence), but did anyone ever notice that this computer was briefly featured there? Leave it to Stark to own such a computer.

(I'd provide better pictures if I were on my computer rn, but I’m not) I have acquired better screenshotsscreenshot1.thumb.png.c826a08c98f101d69873afc9f16de132.pngscreenshot3.thumb.png.95838973d88f9cf23b1b85e0633de8ce.png

ah I foundly remember the 2000s. I remember actually needing a laptop due to work and having a HD2600 128mb graphics card, I had to use a tweak to run gta IV, and crysis basically didnt run, come to think of it, no game ran well, goes to show how mid range now can run any game at 4k better than the laptops of the past did with 1080p