Cooling for the I713700kf

I am searching for a CPU cooler for the I7 13700kf.

I have my eyes on the Silent and pure Loop 2 360mm (any size actually) but i dont know if it would be enough.

Also i dont want to spend 300 Euros for a cooler.

Air - Coolers are also an Option but i dont like the look of them, of course, if they are essential i'd take one.

So my question is: Is the Silent Loop 2 or pure loop 2 enough for keeping it reasonably cold, and if not, what would be another option.

15 minutes ago, KingCrooler said:

but i dont like the look of them, of course, if they are essential i'd take one

I mean, aesthetic or reliability? If you want the former, id consider the aformentioned pure loop, Freezer 360 by Arctic, and EKWB AIO. Latter, NH-D15 with well vented case and maybe a precautionary undervolt would keep the temps as cozy as it can even with higher TGP target.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

58 minutes ago, KingCrooler said:

I am searching for a CPU cooler for the I7 13700kf.

I have my eyes on the Silent and pure Loop 2 360mm (any size actually) but i dont know if it would be enough.

Also i dont want to spend 300 Euros for a cooler.

Air - Coolers are also an Option but i dont like the look of them, of course, if they are essential i'd take one.

So my question is: Is the Silent Loop 2 or pure loop 2 enough for keeping it reasonably cold, and if not, what would be another option.

Yup it should be pretty good

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones