XMP Enabled but now PC isn't booting.

So I just finished building my PC, installing windows, updating OS, and installing latest GPU drivers.

Then to finish everything up, I went into the BIOS and enabled XMP but its not booting to windows anymore.. 

It manages to get to the windows login screen but once I go to the desktop it crashes and repeats this process.

Tried switching RAM around, setting FCLK frequency and voltage manually, to lower values in case my CPU just couldn't handle the marketed 3600Mhz.

But when I do these things, I just get a black screen, no MOBO logo screen or anything.

I know how to troubleshoot the black screen i.e the CMOS clear.

Does anyone know how to help me with the XMP issue? Don’t wanna have to run my PC at stock RAM frequency when I have the option to overclock it. 

My rig:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600X 

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660Ti

MB: Gigabyte B550M S2H 

SSD: Mushkin MKNSSDTS1TB-D8 Tempest 1TB

RAM: G Skill Ripjaws DDR4-3600MHz (8gb x 2) 

PSU: Corsair CX650M 650W 80+ Bronze

Use the reset bios button/clear cmos jumper, or remove all power + battery for like 10-20 seconds. It should reset your BIOS to stock values, so you can try again.

Oh yeh, did that every time it went black.

Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough but that isn’t my issue, the XMP profile and getting my RAM overclocked without the PC crashing is the issue. 
Thankfully I know how to troubleshoot when I run into black screens. 

If you're unlucky, no matter what you do, XMP won't be stable. This is quite well known, a lot of people even with high end motherboard/CPU/RAM combos could also have this issue.

The only way to OC your RAM to spec, is to manually OC it without relying on XMP profiles.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

For XMP/DOCP/EXPO to work properly, you need to ensure that the memory is part of the motherboard list of tested/approved memory. The exact memory. 

If it's not there, you can check the validation list on memory manufacturer side, who does their own tests.

If it is not listed, it could still work, but it is at your risk.

Now in your case, you can try and boost the memory voltage just a tad and might do the trick. Or if you are master memory OC'er and have  too much time, or just pure luck, you can play with timings to find the right combo that might make things working great. (I don't recommend, as it is easy to fall into a situation where everything seems to work, even pass memory tests, but isn't 100% working... getting program crashes, and BSODs)

12 hours ago, Dukesilver27- said:

If you're unlucky, no matter what you do, XMP won't be stable. This is quite well known, a lot of people even with high end motherboard/CPU/RAM combos could also have this issue.

The only way to OC your RAM to spec, is to manually OC it without relying on XMP profiles.

Okay cool, how do you suppose I go about OC'ing the RAM manually?