HP Pavilion Making Noise?

Hey so I have a friends HP Pavilion notebook on my hands and as soon as I opened it up at home I found that there is an odd noise coming from it. I'm fairly certain that it isn't an issue with the fan as I didn't hear any peculiarities coming from that region. The noise is something similar (in my opinion) to a bad connection causing electric signals to jump from wire to wire (obviously this isn't what is happening [i hope]). It seems that I hear this noise when I'm around old computers which is odd because this computer is new as of 4 months ago.

If anyone has any guess as to what this sound may be, please let me know.

Thanks

I can smell you

Some kind of coil whine? My grandma's HP has an issue with the RAM that makes it sound like it has coil whine.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Reseat the RAM maybe? Does it happen when using a certain program that taxes the cpu or graphics card? Or something that is very drive intensive? Can you get it on video or something? The more info the better...

It happens when it powers up and continues to happen until I either close it or shut it down. It seems to correlate with a light on the side of the computer that I think is indicating hard drive (it is a picture of three disks on top of each other)

I can smell you