problems with installing DarkFlash ELLSWORTH S11 air cooler

IMani

Does anyone have experience with installing the DarkFlash ELLSWORTH S11 air cooler? I have a problem with installing the metal piece that attaches to the back of the motherboard, the screws don’t seem to align properly. My motherboard is ASUS Prime H610M-A WIFI D4. 
I couldn’t find any guides or tutorials for this cooler, please help :’c

FC35EF7B-39AF-42D9-B4C3-C62CBC6E917E.jpeg

943DB24A-0F18-4A83-B1FE-21664F25FCE7.jpeg

btw I’m pretty sure I tried every pattern for the screw slots and they just never align properly 

Just now, IMani said:

btw I’m pretty sure I tried every pattern for the screw slots and they just never align properly 

well, in the pic, the screw in the bottom right is in the closest position, while the other 3 are farthest out.  So, that might be part of it.

Is this the S11 Pro or is there another version that's just called the S11?

The S11 Pro is supposed to be LGA 1700 compatible but it's manual shows a backplate that looks completely different: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_BycIbzWZAI63fsEfhpb9xJCdTOB4jV-

Your picture looks like the mounting brackets that go on TOP of the motherboard all attached together, not the backplate.

Also, as @tkitch points out, you clearly have one screw in a different position than the other three. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, tkitch said:

is that cooler designed for LGA 1700?  

I’m not sure, how can I know? you mean this?

23A0EB39-7631-4838-AE10-A003065D59E1.jpeg

Just now, IMani said:

I’m not sure, how can I know? you mean this?

23A0EB39-7631-4838-AE10-A003065D59E1.jpeg

yup, that'd do it.
That cooler doesn't support LGA 1700, so it won't work on your board.

You can try to contact the manuf, and see if they have a bracket kit they can send you?  But IDK.