how I can change cpu v core compensation from bios...on asus mother board??

Amzad

I want to change My mother board" cpu v core compensation "Auto to level 5...but I can't find it... 

my mother board  is Asus TUF gaming b660m-e.. 
I went to bios.then go to advance setting ..but i can't find "cpu v core compensation " option .I just find" cpu load line calibration or LLC"....but I do know LLC and cpu v core compensation are same or not.

can anyone tell me where I can find my motherboard CPU v core compensation or how can I change it auto to level 5...???

I have i5 12400 with stock cooler.. And my cinebench R23 score is low...and when i am searching  solution  From Google.. I saw some people have same problem like me and when they change "cpu v core compensation " auto to level 5...there problem was solved 

Level 5 sounds like an LLC setting, and given what LLC does (affects the amount the core voltage drops when the CPU goes under full load), "V Core Compensation" sounds like either a badly google translated version of it or the guy forgot the word "LLC"

So yes, I'd hazard a guess that the CPU Load Line Calibration setting is the one that they actually want changed. 

2 minutes ago, Amzad said:

" cpu v core compensation "Auto to level 5...but I can't find it..

Sounds like LLC to me. Other board makers can call it something else.