All monitors turn off underload

Plundr

When I play a game I get maybe 10 minutes of play time before all my monitors lose signal and go to sleep. All my RGB turns off and goes back to hardware lighting too. Its as if my PC goes into sleep mode and wont wake up.

Additionally, when I force restart the pc, it boots up but changes display settings to not display on my main monitor (Samsung G9 Odyssey).  This happens on the two games I'm playing the most right now, Star Citizen and Red Dead 2. Hardware monitor doesn't show any systems running particularly too hot. Malwarebytes scan shows no viruses.

Things I've tried:

Removing side panel to let more air in

Updating graphics drivers

Force closing iCue in case RGB software was buggin

PC Specs:

ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

Ryzen 9 5950x

32GB 2133 Mhz Corsair Vengeance SL

3080 FE

Corsair H150i ELITE LCD AIO Cooler

EVGA 1300 G2 PSU

Check the Event Viewer see if there is anything that will give you some clues as to what is going on

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Check the Event Viewer see if there is anything that will give you some clues as to what is going on

Not entirely sure how to do that. I can get to event viewer but I don't know what I'm looking for.

23 minutes ago, Plundr said:

Not entirely sure how to do that. I can get to event viewer but I don't know what I'm looking for.

Go to Windows Logs, then System (and to a lesser extent, Application) and look for anything with a Red '!' or Red "X" and post the FULL error message here (or better yet, post a screen shot showing the FULL error message here)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.