looking for a browser that will let me log into / create an account for a game called vega conflict as i cant get any of the 1s I have to work

do you have any more information than "cant make an account"?

it seems like the first google hit for the game's name is a website where an account can be made.

thing keeps spitting out a script coudent create account issue do to the browser's not allowing java and unity to load or some outer code i use to play this a lot back in the day not Shure why its acting like this lately

i know its playable on the web as my friends are able to play it on there browsers but when i try it just spits out the error

1 minute ago, kain hudoriuas said:

thing keeps spitting out a script coudent create account issue do to the browser's not allowing java and unity to load or some outer code i use to play this a lot back in the day not Shure why its acting like this lately

i know its playable on the web as my friends are able to play it on there browsers but when i try it just spits out the error

Whenever a website have a missing script, always try the simplest troublehoot first:

1. Whitelist the websites on ALL extensions that can alter the pages like adblockers and anti-tracking systems including those built into the browser like Microsoft Edge Strict Tracking.

2. Try switching DNS instead of built-in ISPs. Cloudflare DNS address is 1.1.1.1 with 1.0.0.1 as its secondary address, you can do it in browser through DNS encryption settings if available, but i far prefer to use DNS settings in my network interface settings.

3. Disable #1 fully.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

were do i fined this settings on win-10 stranded

also iv disabled all blockers / trackers on every browser still no luck

ok i got the app for 1.1.1.1 but it still spits out the error on the page of can not create account even with the shields / blockers turned off

Have you tried tethering your smartphone to your computer and accessing the site from there? By using the carrier's network you can check whether there's an issue with your home network.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | AsRock B450M-Pro4 | Zotac GTX 3070 Ti

Shure SRH840A | Sennheiser Momentum 2 AEBT | LG C9 55"

the game wants an app for the phone and my phone is so small its unplayable on it i needed it to work in a browser

and sadly 1.1.1.1 dident work still spitting out errors like This account cannot be accessed. and cant create account.

my phone docent have mobile data as its 1 of those crappy pre pay phones that uses the local internet like my computer dose

14 hours ago, kain hudoriuas said:

This account cannot be accessed. and cant create account.

Can you show us a screenshot of that page showing the error?

iv tried logging in with the Facebook buttons google and manually typing in the email / account info both in create account and login just to see if it was an error this was taken form the brave browser but the error is persistent across every browser

the error happens on every browser iv tried and i cant fined any that will let me log in / create account and sadly 1.1.1.1 didn't let me as well also 1.1.1.1 started triping the anti cheat for modern warfare 2 making the game unplayable

clear cookies / cache on your browser

Check and note your home IP address.
Turn off router, restarting after 5 mins.
Repeat until your home IP address changes. 

sadly that didn't work and cookies / cash didn't work as well its something to do with the browser or the game not liking chroume bassed browsers were I'm at think its because the account creation / login uses scripts close enough to be triggering a built in add blocker / anti malware that i cant sadly turn off woude definitely be 1 for linus to do a vidoe on for a posable bug hunt or how to fix with my set up

game uses unity and has java scripts for login / account creation same bug is affecting there battle pirots and war commander games as well i went to a friends place 2 day with a different computer / laptop and tried his isp/ internet and the same problems were occurring with the login / create account iv been trying for mounts to get on that's why iv asked if any one knew of an alternative browser that lets stuff run natively with out adblockers / anti tracker plugins the browsers wood just need to be a basic one simler to internet explore 10-18 was as edge wont let me do any thing as well

browsers iv tryed that wont let unity / java games run that iv sofare tryed

opera

opera gx

chroum

croumuem

chroumuas -- form the middle east

fire fox nightly

fire fox focus

edge

vivaldi

brave

and the built in browser for my amd 6600 gpu

just tried adding the site to javas security override and it spit out a different msg saying now it coude not create account

• 3 weeks later...

sadly i see that no one was able to finde a slusion to this ishue and if yet to finde 1 form the dev / the enternet for it