Easy 3D modeling software to convert 2D drawings into a 3D model?

I have a set of drawings (top down, side elevation, rear elevation). I need to convert them into a 3D model, but I have no idea how. Is there way I could hand them over to software and have it make me a 3D model? It doesn’t have any holes in it, just a solid object. If you need any other details, let me know, I’ll see what I can do to aid my own rescue (deadlines are on the way). If you have any critiques of my CO2 powered dragster you can add that too if you so desire.F8E34152-D6B0-422D-8B08-C1A991630286.thumb.jpeg.faec95d46863c378413a0e4183ec11d4.jpeg)

I try to be respectful. If I ever come off in a different manner, I probably don't mean to. If I don't help you sorry, if I do, mark my comment as the solution. 

Dimensions?

- the size of the CO2 capsule

- size of the dragster

- wheels? etc

What happens after you make the 3d model?

- Are you milling it?

- 3D printing?

I'm assuming that this is for a school project?

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | AsRock B450M-Pro4 | Zotac GTX 3070 Ti

Shure SRH840A | Sennheiser Momentum 2 AEBT | LG C9 55"

1 hour ago, mononymous said:

Dimensions?

- the size of the CO2 capsule

- size of the dragster

- wheels? etc

What happens after you make the 3d model?

- Are you milling it?

- 3D printing?

I'm assuming that this is for a school project?

Dimensions are my next step, and milling would probably be the final result. I can get the CO2 capsule added to the model later, and wheel’s are separate and figured out. Milling would be my chosen path, but I also would like to run some fluid simulations. You are quite correct that this is for school. 🙂

I try to be respectful. If I ever come off in a different manner, I probably don't mean to. If I don't help you sorry, if I do, mark my comment as the solution. 

4 hours ago, Wardus said:

You are quite correct that this is for school. 🙂

Didn't know CO2 dragsters were a popular project to do in school until today. So thanks for the clarification. Looking at the type of tutorials available for this type of project; Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks seems to be a popular pick. You can get an Autodesk educational license easily with your school's login credentials but Solidworks would depend on whether your school applied for it. 

Take this following advice with a grain of salt, since I don't have experience with CNC milling. Looking at past projects that require the use of CNC milling a blank, think of how you are going to secure the blank and accurately mill it. There should be design requirements set by the teacher as well as the kinds of limitations of the cnc mill. As some parts of the design seem quite difficult to mill. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | AsRock B450M-Pro4 | Zotac GTX 3070 Ti

Shure SRH840A | Sennheiser Momentum 2 AEBT | LG C9 55"

18 hours ago, Wardus said:

Dimensions are my next step, and milling would probably be the final result. I can get the CO2 capsule added to the model later, and wheel’s are separate and figured out. Milling would be my chosen path, but I also would like to run some fluid simulations. You are quite correct that this is for school. 🙂

so a cad

I use rhino, I like it and it's cheap

they have a student version which should be even more cheaper and it's perpetual

it should have fluid simulations within grasshopper, but I never used them because simulation tools, no matter the software do cost or a kidney or are annoying to use

they also provide, as most of other cad tools, cam functions, so it will help you out, when milling

although my suggestion is to google up cad softwares, or rhino alternatives

install everything that you can find, and then decide by yourself or decide by cost

they sorta are all the same anyway

for free stuff there is not much, freecad and openscad are examples but are obnoxious

fusion360 is a freenium, they got popular by exploiting the 3d printing hype, but their free version is limited, to gain access to its full feature you should pay a subscription plan

there are dedicated tools for fluid simulations but they aren't usually cheap, like ansys

or some open source stuff like openfoam but can't really compete and its a pain in the ass to use

otherwise any programming language like matlab (popular), julia, or python, but they are a pain to use