Is UserBenchmark Biased

Go to solution Solved by CommanderAlex,

Yes, Userbenchmark is biased towards Intel- Always has and always will. 

I feel really stupid writing this especially because ive used userbenchmark to decide on what cpu's i pick for my system. I was using the site and started comparing cpu's and i saw that when comparing a i5 9600k to a ryzen 7 5800x, It was only 1% better? In the past i used the results on the site and decided to buy into intel 6th gen instead of ryzen first gen cause it told me it was the superior cpu. but a 5th gen ryzen losing to a 9th gen intel doesnt make sense to me? And what even is Efps, they use that as their reasoning for saying that the 9600k is the better choice but i have never seen any other source use Efps as a benchmark.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, CommanderAlex said:

do you know of any other sites that i can easily go to to compare cpus and/or gpus similarto userbenchmark?

1 minute ago, MANNLARDEX said:

do you know of any other sites that i can easily go to to compare cpus and/or gpus similarto userbenchmark?

Techpowerup on their site does a pretty good job. Also third party reviews from YouTube videos such as from LTT, GamersNexus, Hardware Unboxed, and JayzTwoCents just to name a few. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

On 1/20/2023 at 12:08 AM, MANNLARDEX said:

https://browser.geekbench.com/

Look up the first CPU you want to compare. Then open the site in a new tab and look up the second CPU you want to compare. There isn't a tool built into the website to compare CPUs, you just have to open the website in new tabs and compare scores yourself. 

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain