Is This A Windows Defender False Positive?

Sodainacan

1u6g27972zrca1.webp.c12d1ef9d4f99b1f03d5a745a00b896d.webp

Is this scan is a false positive?, from what I know this is just some shortcut problem, but does someone what this is actually (I already deleted the folder but it just keep popping up).

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+wacatac+h+ml&rlz=1C1UEAD_enUS1031US1031&oq=what+is+wacatac+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i512l2j0i22i30i625j0i22i30l2j0i22i30i625l4.32812j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The Wacatac. B! ml is classified as a Trojan by Windows Defender because it enters Windows operating systems by tricking users into executing a legitimate-looking file. The moment it infects your system, it puts you at risk for identity theft, data infection, and financial loss.

1 hour ago, kb5zue said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+wacatac+h+ml&rlz=1C1UEAD_enUS1031US1031&oq=what+is+wacatac+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i512l2j0i22i30i625j0i22i30l2j0i22i30i625l4.32812j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The Wacatac. B! ml is classified as a Trojan by Windows Defender because it enters Windows operating systems by tricking users into executing a legitimate-looking file. The moment it infects your system, it puts you at risk for identity theft, data infection, and financial loss.

Do you know how to remove it, i already run windows defender multiple times but it doesnt removes it and keeps popping up

2 hours ago, kb5zue said:

I already deleted the folder and uninstalled one drive too

59 minutes ago, Sodainacan said:

I already deleted the folder and uninstalled one drive too

In addition to deleting the folder and any associated files that you find, don't forget to clean the registry.  I use CCleaner for two reasons.  The first reason is that it empties the trash can, that's pretty obvious.  But the second is just as important if not more so.  The fifth button down on the left side of CCleaner plainly says "Registry".  Clicking that and going thru the process will take care of any unattached or random registry's left behind.

Once you do those two things, the best thing to do next is to reboot your machine.  This should make sure that anything "left behind" is cleaned out of the system.

Good Luck and I hope that you got it all taken care of.

1 hour ago, kb5zue said:

In addition to deleting the folder and any associated files that you find, don't forget to clean the registry.  I use CCleaner for two reasons.  The first reason is that it empties the trash can, that's pretty obvious.  But the second is just as important if not more so.  The fifth button down on the left side of CCleaner plainly says "Registry".  Clicking that and going thru the process will take care of any unattached or random registry's left behind.

Once you do those two things, the best thing to do next is to reboot your machine.  This should make sure that anything "left behind" is cleaned out of the system.

Good Luck and I hope that you got it all taken care of.

Thanks for the tip man, i cleared up the registry using bleachbit instead of ccleaner though

3 hours ago, Sodainacan said:

Thanks for the tip man, i cleared up the registry using bleachbit instead of ccleaner though

Never heard of Bleachbit but if it works for you and does what you want it to do, then great.  I was just trying to make sure that it is really necessary to clean up the registry after deleting software because it can leave remanant of the software behind and eventually those little bits of data can clog up the system.  When you get rid of something, really get rid of it.