VoIP phone cannot connect via Wi-Fi

Hello all. My office has currently gone live with Yealink T54W VoIP phones in one location with a few more locations to follow in the coming weeks. All phones connected via Ethernet have no problems connecting and provisioning. I have one phone that does not have an Ethernet jack handy that I'd like to connect via Wi-Fi. I'm able to connect to the network fine but it's unable to obtain an IP address. I have tried setting the MAC address of the phone to a static IP on our Sonicwall to no avail. I have also enabled constant NAT through the Sonicwalls VoIP settings and disabled Enable SIP Transportation as suggested by some on the Sonicwall forums. We are using Ubiquiti APs throughout the office connected to a Netgear L2 (I believe but will confirm when back on site) 48 port switch. All network equipment is running it's most current official release firmware.

Any chance there is a virtual wall between wifi and LAN? Can you ping it from LAN? Excuse me if these are total noob questions

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup