b365m pro-vdh(ms-7c39) + nvidia geforce gtx 1070 can work with multiple monitors?

hi IT Guru!

I got this dilema :

I need to work on this combination(at the moment)  -- b365m pro-vdh(ms-7c39) + nvidia geforce gtx 1070. I dont have more money at the moment for other monitors then those found already working into my house!

I need to work in multitasking conditions(I know it can be stressfull). 

SO those guys they know to give short , but wise advices  to comment , as I am not very good with this topic!

I need someone to tell me :

IF those can do multitasking tasks....

WHat is the hardware combinations that I will need ( any more extra harware aside multirms support for monitors , the monitors and the cables?

DO you reccomend any specific soft for this ?

Thank you !

11 hours ago, Ginx_7712 said:

hi IT Guru!

I got this dilema :

I need to work on this combination(at the moment)  -- b365m pro-vdh(ms-7c39) + nvidia geforce gtx 1070. I dont have more money at the moment for other monitors then those found already working into my house!

I need to work in multitasking conditions(I know it can be stressfull). 

SO those guys they know to give short , but wise advices  to comment , as I am not very good with this topic!

I need someone to tell me :

IF those can do multitasking tasks....

WHat is the hardware combinations that I will need ( any more extra harware aside multirms support for monitors , the monitors and the cables?

DO you reccomend any specific soft for this ?

Thank you !

My friend used dual monitors on a GTX 1070 ti and a b365m-a motherboard. You should be perfectly fine, however I recommend plugging in both your monitors into the GPU, also the 1070 should support up to 4 displays.

I have a much weaker GPU that still works perfectly fine with dual monitors I use.