AMD Graphics Card decision

Bazsa69

Hi,

So I have been using an rx 590 for 3+ years now, and I've came to the decision to buy a new one, but still AMD since its cheaper, and NVIDIA is kind of overpriced for my wallet.

So, I have two cards in my mind:

-Gigabyte RX 6600 Eagle (3 fans)

-Sapphire RX 6700 Pulse (2fans)

Since I dont want it to overheat,and I haven't found much about Sapphire's card cooling, I'm asking if:

-does the 3 fan worth the less performance

-Is Sapphire any good?

-Any recomendation for a decent GPU

-Experiences with both cards

Which or what card should I buy?

Thank you for your help!

only thing I will add is having 3 fans and potentially better cooling would not determine for me getting a lesser card

The Sapphire might have less fans, but they're bigger than Sapphire, so not really an issue. I believe their heatsink is better too, but due to higher power consumption of the 6700 I don't expect a huge difference in temps and noise.

Go for the 6700, unless the price difference is big.

Sapphire was (and might still be, haven't owned a Sapphire card lately) to AMD what EVGA was to Nvidia. They only specialize in AMD cards, and their designs are usually quite good.

The 6700 isn't exactly a power-hungry GPU, so I have no doubts that two fans (especially larger ones) can keep that card cool. If anything, larger, slower-running fans are generally better for noise than smaller, faster ones.

Get the 6700 if you can stretch to it.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Sapphire card will have adequate cooling.

does the 3 fan worth the less performance

no

Is Sapphire any good?

Yes I believe so.

Which or what card should I buy?

Sapphire 6700 Pulse if that's the limit of your budget.

and NVIDIA is kind of overpriced for my wallet

Nvidia is far too overpriced for my common sense lol. 😂

Thanks for the help guys, I've ordered my rx 6700 hopefully it will be worth it!

11 hours ago, Bazsa69 said:

Thanks for the help guys, I've ordered my rx 6700 hopefully it will be worth it!

Congrats on your new card 🙂

Im curious to hear about how it goes. I have been eying the same card - but im holding my horses for now.

Im especially curious about its noise - Sapphire has a good reputation for coolers, but reviews have been few and far between for this card.

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)