razer nari is louder on the right side but when i push on the volume slider it sounds normal, also crackels when i change the volume

Imapancake22

basically the title. when i push on the slider it sounds normal and it crackels when i change the volume but other than that it works fine. is there any way to fix this besides buying a new one?

Had a quick look, if these are pots what happens is that over time the track starts wearing out, can get crackling and dead spots.

Sometimes can be cleaned but often not.

Is there a working position towards max they can be left on and the volume adjusted on device?

Not sure how viable repair would be.

looks like you have buttons for volume. the copper lines or most likely the solder on the  pcb board inside might be broken and not contacting fully.
you could if able open it up and look it over. and might be able to reheat the solder ares to fix the contacts.

if its the dial from a different version...again youll need to open it up and use electronic cleaner. get some into the pot and move the dial up and down to clean the tracks

On 1/12/2023 at 3:28 AM, artuc said:

Had a quick look, if these are pots what happens is that over time the track starts wearing out, can get crackling and dead spots.

Sometimes can be cleaned but often not.

Is there a working position towards max they can be left on and the volume adjusted on device?

Not sure how viable repair would be.

Yeah right before it hits max it's loud enough. Could the volume wheel be removed and the volume gets adjusted from my PC?