Does this case have a tempered glass window?

Mysterion04

Hello, i have a question. Is this side window tempered glass? Or at least some robust glass? - https://www.marsgaming.eu/en/cases/mc-x2-gaming-midtower_mcx2#product-buy

If not, i will probably buy this - https://www.marsgaming.eu/en/cases/premium-gaming-mid-tower-mc777_mc777

But i think they are both the same tempered glass cases..

I have an aero cool case which has a plastic acrylic bendable side window.and i wanna change it

Thanks

I asked them thanks

I know this brand mars gaming, i like theyr cases, theyr designs and stuff (never had one in hand), sadly there are not that many reviews or youtube videos online about theyr cases.

Well see, they are both the same company. But the first link just says "side window" while the other literally says "tempered glass window". Which leads me to believe, that it does not, in fact, have a tempered glass window. Otherwise it would be saying so on the product page like it does for the other.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

You're best bet to get the answer you're looking for would be to contact the folks at MarsGaming.  I went to the website you linked above and read everything they have there.  The case you linked has a steel front and a steel side.  It does say it has a window but it does NOT say whether or not the window is glass or plastic.  Like I said, I read the whole page and the only information it has is that it has a window, but does not say what that window is made from.  Sorry, not the answer you're looking for but it's the best that we can do here in the forums.

Good Luck.

2 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

You're best bet to get the answer you're looking for would be to contact the folks at MarsGaming.  I went to the website you linked above and read everything they have there.  The case you linked has a steel front and a steel side.  It does say it has a window but it does NOT say whether or not the window is glass or plastic.  Like I said, I read the whole page and the only information it has is that it has a window, but does not say what that window is made from.  Sorry, not the answer you're looking for but it's the best that we can do here in the forums.

Good Luck.

thanks for your time brother, i appreciate it. I contacted them already. I can post the answer here when i have it, for future people

1 minute ago, Mysterion04 said:

thanks for your time brother, i appreciate it. I contacted them already. I can post the answer here when i have it, for future people

No problem, glad to help.  Take care, and GOOD LUCK.

The window of the MC-X2 model is not tempered glass... Just as informations for future people.