Am I having a bottleneck?

h23

So I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and an RX 6600 XT and from what I'm seeing on these benchmark videos, they get more fps than me, the results they have isn't the same as mine so I was wondering if I'm having a bottleneck or not. I recently just bought the cpu and gpu today. Also have to mention, the cpu is often overheating around 80-90 c when I'm gaming so is that the reason why I'm having less framerate?

5 minutes ago, h23 said:

So I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and an RX 6600 XT and from what I'm seeing on these benchmark videos, they get more fps than me, the results they have isn't the same as mine so I was wondering if I'm having a bottleneck or not. I recently just bought the cpu and gpu today. Also have to mention, the cpu is often overheating around 80-90 c when I'm gaming so is that the reason why I'm having less framerate?

1. Can you run https://www.userbenchmark.com/software and share the online result link? 

2. 90c? Are you using the box cooler or 3rd party cooler?

3. Which game did you test and which video you referencing it to? 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

43 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

1. Can you run https://www.userbenchmark.com/software and share the online result link? 

2. 90c? Are you using the box cooler or 3rd party cooler?

3. Which game did you test and which video you referencing it to? 

I played any game. How do I share the result? and yes I am using the stock cooler

50 minutes ago, h23 said:

I recently just bought the cpu and gpu today.

did you do a fresh install of windows or check for bios updates related to hardware compatibility?

1 minute ago, emosun said:

did you do a fresh install of windows or check for bios updates related to hardware compatibility?

did none.