How to know that i am using all my ports?

I'm thinking or making a computer, but I'm not sure that I will be able to use all my pc case ports. I want my pc to be able to use all the ports so there aren't any "useless" ports that don't work. if u wanted to know my budget is 800€. I want my new pc to be able to game and stream/make Youtube videos. I'm not sure that my motherboard supports all my ports on my case, so I would love your help. Please And Thank You!

Link: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Jk4fZw

I think the build is solis for 800 dollars. But, i think with 4 cores only, video editing will be harder.

Maybe cut some money on a semi or not modular psu or a 550w

57 minutes ago, Dantanv said:

I think the build is solis for 800 dollars. But, i think with 4 cores only, video editing will be harder.

if 4 cores isnt that good, should i go ryzen and go for the ryzen 5 5600? because it has 6 cores. but the thing is it doesnt have integrated graphics and i dont want to use the 5600g because its kind of bad for future components.

1 hour ago, Dantanv said:

I made a new pc part list, I changed the CPU to the i5 12400 which I would say is better than the 5 5600 but more expensive so I also changed my GPU from a RX 6650 XT to a RX 6600 XT which have a 5% difference or even less, but cost about 40$ less (in my country).

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NpYxqm

11 minutes ago, PatRed said:

I made a new pc part list, I changed the CPU to the i5 12400 which I would say is better than the 5 5600 but more expensive so I also changed my GPU from a RX 6650 XT to a RX 6600 XT which have a 5% difference or even less, but cost about 40$ less (in my country).

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NpYxqm

In my opinion that would be better. Keep in mind this i5 is 1llocked for overclocking but i dont think that is an issue. You can also save a bit more and get an 6700 instead of the 6600xt. That is up to you tough

18 minutes ago, Dantanv said:

In my opinion that would be better. Keep in mind this i5 is 1llocked for overclocking but i dont think that is an issue. You can also save a bit more and get an 6700 instead of the 6600xt. That is up to you tough

I have to stick with the RX 6600 XT cuz the 6700 is 50$ more in my country, but thanks for your help. 

But do u know if all my pc case ports will be able to be used/plugged in my motherboard or not?

27 minutes ago, PatRed said:

I have to stick with the RX 6600 XT cuz the 6700 is 50$ more in my country, but thanks for your help. 

But do u know if all my pc case ports will be able to be used/plugged in my motherboard or not?

Probably, pcpartpicker checks it for you.

Its very unlikely that every molex, usb3, usb2 etc will be filled

1 hour ago, Dantanv said:

Probably, pcpartpicker checks it for you.

Its very unlikely that every molex, usb3, usb2 etc will be filled

I have made an AMD build I would like your opinion on it, I'm not sure if the motherboard supports the 5 5600 out the box but pcpartpicker says it does.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bf3xqm

26 minutes ago, PatRed said:

I have made an AMD build I would like your opinion on it, I'm not sure if the motherboard supports the 5 5600 out the box but pcpartpicker says it does.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bf3xqm

Looks very good. The motherboard probably supports the 5600 out of the box if pcpartpixker says it. If not, make sure it has bios flashback

2 minutes ago, Dantanv said:

Looks very good. The motherboard probably supports the 5600 out of the box if pcpartpixker says it. If not, make sure it has bios flashback

just checked it has q-flash which is the same thing just different name

9 minutes ago, PatRed said:

just checked it has q-flash which is the same thing just different name

Then i think you are fine if you need to update the bios. Ive never done it and im no expert in it so i dont really know how it works. Idk if you need a cpu that will work with it

50 minutes ago, Dantanv said:

Then i think you are fine if you need to update the bios. Ive never done it and im no expert in it so i dont really know how it works. Idk if you need a cpu that will work with it

it was nice chatting with you, hope you have a good day!