Need help with 1000€ gaming PC

HI,

I'm planning on building a new gaming PC. Been a laptop user until now and decided to change. It will be my first build so I need help with choosing the parts.

Budget is around €1000.

It will be mainly a gaming PC.

Might want to get into overclocking down the line.

Need a new OS.

Got keyboard, mouse and monitor covered.

I mostly play MMO's and FPS. Currently DayZ, Guild Wars 2 and EVE. 

I'd like the PC to be able to run modern titles at 1080p with decent FPS.

Thanks in advnace!

what would you prefer amd or intel?

with amd you are able to get more bang for the buck:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/3DDBj

these are all prizes from germany, you should be able to get these parts cheaper in estonia i think

Thanks for the reply.

Tbh i have no preference between amd or intel.

what would you prefer amd or intel?

with amd you are able to get more bang for the buck:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/3DDBj

these are all prizes from germany, you should be able to get these parts cheaper in estonia i think

Two questions:

Isnt a 500W PSU a bit too small for this build?

Does the CPU come with a stock cooling that I could use at first and then change later on ?

no a 500w psu is enough @stock clock the system will use 385 Watts and with the cpu overclocked to 4.44 GHz it will need 425 Watts according to http://www.extreme.outervision.com/PSUEngine. with this psu it isnt possible to upgrade another graphics card but you arent so close to the limit either.

yes their is a stock cooling unit but if you re planning to use it, your cpu will run hot and your system will be loud.

CPU:  Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€201.90 @ Caseking) 

CPU Cooler:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€33.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€96.53 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory:  Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€70.08 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  (€69.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Storage:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€52.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card  (€314.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Case:  Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€92.02 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Power Supply:  EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€76.96 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Total: €1008.68

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-04 14:57 CEST+0200)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro